Banner Electric, Inc. works together with Banner Power Solutions to bring solar photovoltaic renewable energy to Skagit, Whatcom, Island, and Snohomish counties.
The Problem and The Solution
Did you know that the average PSE customer will spend over $50,000 on power over the next 25 years? With solar, Banner Power Solutions customers can significantly reduce or eliminate their power bill. Banner Power Solutions’ customers typically save over $30,000 when they go solar.
Government incentives available can cover up to 80% for residential projects and up to 105% for small businesses. These incentives include:
- 30% Federal Income Tax Credit
- 50% Washington State Production-Based Incentive (see Program status here)
- 25% USDA Rural Energy for America (REAP) Grant (eligible commercial projects only)
Banner Power Solutions recommends state-of-the-art solar PV (photovoltaic) system components, with 25-year warranties, ease of use, minimal maintenance, minimal downtime, maximum monitoring, and maximum production incentives. Including:
- Itek Energy solar panels (manufactured in Bellingham, Washington)
- Enphase Energy micro-inverters
Banner Power Solutions makes going solar simple. The process goes as follows:
- The Preliminary Proposal: A proposal is created based on your power usage, satellite imagery, available incentives, and finance options. This will give you an idea of what going solar will do for you, with enough information to decide if you want to move forward or not.
- The Final Proposal: If you like what you’ve seen with the preliminary proposal, Banner Power Solutions will send their NABCEP certified PV designer to conduct a thorough site analysis of your site. Accurate measurements and assessment of electrical infrastructure are accounted for, and a more refined design is created. This design may reflect changes in the final purchase price. Once completed, the final proposal is presented to you to make a decision to go solar or not.
- The Installation: Congratulations! You’ve decided to move forward and save thousands of dollars by going solar! Once you’ve signed the contract, Banner Power Solutions will begin working towards your installation. This stage includes securing your financing, ordering your project materials, ordering permits, submitting applications to the utility company and incentive management platforms, scheduling your installation, performing the installation, coordinating inspections and meter installation with your power company, and setting up your system monitoring (if you chose to have it).
- The Project Close-Out: Once your meters have been installed, Banner Power Solutions will reach out to you to show you how to use and troubleshoot your system, pass on manufacturer warranties, and ensure that all of your questions and concerns are resolved at the end of this project. You will be advised on how to connect with the appropriate personnel to secure your incentives as well.
Discover how much money you can save when you go solar! Plus, take advantage of Banner Power Solutions’ unique rebate program. For a system purchased with financing, you can:
- Receive a rebate to cover your first 12 months of financing
- Let government solar incentives and power bill savings cover the rest
- Go solar at no-out-of-pocket cost
- Experience the benefits (reduced or eliminated power bill) from day one!
Ready to learn how much money you can save?
Contact Banner Power Solutions, click here to get started. Or call 360-755-3030.
You can also contact us using the form below, we will connect you with the right people.