Banner Electric Inc. is looking to hire a residential journeyman electrician. Banner Electric is committed to excellence in customer service and handiwork. We are seeking an electrician that not only takes pride in their work, but is committed to delivering a fantastic customer experience. An ideal candidate is punctual, detail oriented, experienced, communicative, resourceful, and presents themselves as polished and professional.
Scope of Position
- Full-time, with ample opportunity for overtime
- Wage starts at $30 per hour, can go up based on experience
- Diagnose/troubleshoot and repair electrical issues
- Job duties are but not limited to, running/bending conduit, rough-in work, underground work, remodel work, wiring panels, terminations, wiring 3 way & 4 way switches, installing lights & plugs, reaching, bending, and crouching throughout the duration of a work day.
- Running pipe and conduit
- Pulling Wire
- Setting Panels
- Experience with solar photovoltaic system installations preferred, but not required.
- Experience with automatic standby generators preferred, but not required.
- Active/Current EL02 Electrician License through WA State Labor and Industries
- Or, ability to complete their previous electrician apprenticeship hours and pass testing to achieve their EL02 status within 6 months.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have basic hand tools
- Must provide 2 forms of ID
After 60 days of employment:
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays
Please submit the application form below. You will then need to submit your resume and current LNI (Labor and Industries) verification of your current licensing and/or apprenticeship hours to email@example.com for your application to be reviewed.